Wine Festival Washington D.C. at National Harbor
The best food and wine goes down even better in a scenic waterfront environment, and that's exactly what you'll find at the National Harbor Wine and Food Festival. Join world-renowned chefs, culinary artists and food pioneers at this pleasurable festival, which attracts over 40,000 guests each year. You'll find a wide selection of unlimited tastings, cooking demonstrations, special dinners and tasty souvenirs. Highlights include:
* Over 150 beers, wines and spirits to sample
* Plenty of covered seating in the shade under big tents
* Special beer garden for craft brews
* Whiskey and bourbon lounge with hand-rolled cigar demonstrations
* VIP pier with restaurant tastings and Champagne party
* Viking cooking stage with hands-on demonstrations and wine pairings
* Local, regional and national celebrity chefs
The National Harbor Wine and Food Festival takes place this year on May 3rd and 4th from 1PM to 6PM. General admission tickets cost $39 in advance or $49 at the door, children under 12 are free, and designated driver tickets are also available. You can also spring for a VIP package and enjoy special access at the festival and extra treats.
After you've explored all the flavors and fantastic sights of this popular National Harbor festival, return to our stylish hotel to rest and recharge your batteries. We offer spacious rooms and suites with stylish décor, ample amenities and a warm and welcoming staff. Would you like to learn more about the wine festival, Washington D.C. vacation packages or bookings at our hotel? Call us directly at 1 (301) 656-9300 and we'll be happy to help you out.