The best man in your life deserves nothing short of the greatest this weekend! The American Inn of Bethesda would love to assist in making this Father’s Day his best one yet. Our rooms have blackout drapes and premium cable channels to ensure a relaxing evening, and we even offer free Wi-Fi for the dad who can’t always leave work at the office!
To make this weekend even easier, check out our list of Father’s Day ideas in the DC area:
- Father’s Day Brunch: Nothing will get your dad’s day started off on the right foot like a delicious breakfast. Here are some great nearby restaurants with special Father’s Day menus and activities!
- Father’s Day at Mount Vernon: Celebrate Father’s Day with the Father of our country! Head to Mount Vernon for a special presentation by “General Washington” followed by a BBQ and whiskey-making demonstration.
- Manassas Wine and Jazz Festival: Rally the family and your favorite picnic essentials this Sunday. Unwind to the smooth sounds of jazz while wining and dining on lunch from the gourmet food concessions.
- Take a cruise along the Potomac: We may be a little biased, but the Potomac River is one of the prettiest in the nation! Treat your dad to a tour of the Potomac by boat, allowing him to see DC’s most famous landmarks.
- Treat him to dinner: Give dad a break from barbecuing and let him dine at one of the Washington DC area’s best Father’s Day restaurants.
- Father’s Day at the Crime Museum: We all know dad’s love fun facts, tidbits of knowledge, and a good discount! Head to the Crime Museum where this Father’s Day your dad will get in for half the price.
- Father’s Day 8K: The last day of men’s health week falls conveniently on Father’s Day 2015. Cheer your dad on as he runs DC’s 6th Annual Father’s Day 8K! Be sure to stay through the end to enjoy refreshments and to celebrate the winners.