Brew it. Taste it. Sip it. Pork it.
Those four short sentences are all you’ll have to worry about when the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival stops by the National Harbor on June 19th and 20th, 2015. This 2-day festival is an all-you-care-to-taste event, where the beer and bourbon won’t stop flowin’ until you’ve tasted it all, some maybe more than once! And with 60 beers, 40 bourbons, and lots of BBQ on deck, you’ll surely leave satisfied.
The Festival Experience
After you purchase your ticket, which will also be available at the door, here’s what you can expect:
- All guests receive a souvenir glass for tastings.
- Free t-shirts! The first 100 guests in line for EACH session receive a free collectible “BBBQ” t-shirt to celebrate the show!
- Unlimited beer and bourbon tasting as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 bourbons and 60 beers on tap.
- BBQ galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixins’ you can imagine.
- Enjoy the Shrine of Swine! The Shrine features pulled pork – right from the source. Pork Worship at its finest! A new pig every hour on the hour.
- Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brew masters, and Pit Masters from the Deep South.
- Browse cool exhibits of Brewerania, hot sauces, BBQ accessories, and even a cigar tent for all guests.
Of course, no festival is officially a festival without some live music! BBBQ Fest is no exception, enjoy live rock, blues, and bluegrass on The Main Stage!
So if you’re ready for a fun summer day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’, then the National Harbor on the Potomac Waterfront will be the place for you come June 19th and 20th.
Before and after the festival, relax at American Inn of Bethesda. With a great centralized location to Washington, D.C., our Maryland hotel is primed to serve the Capitol and the surrounding areas. Make it a weekend and enjoy the local attractions of Washington, D.C.!
Who’s ready to BBBQ?